10.19.2007

Casual Fridays?


The plight of any fashion conscious working girl is the eternal question of what to wear to a boring office job. You want to look fabulous, but you also have a strict dress code. I don't have a typical office job, so thankfully that isn't a concern for me. But what would I do in that situation? Succumb to the uniform of over-worked and over-tired office drone? Oh hell no! I'll take my fashion cues from 50s era silver screen mavens, 60s secretaries, and the indie darlings of today. Sexy, form-fitting, and professional? Yes ma'am!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

60s secretaries knew how to dress, a modern lady could learn a thing or two.

October 20, 2007 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you in my "favorite blogs section". I love your posts, keep it up!

xoxo,
FT

October 20, 2007 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger dreamecho said...

ooh, the loeffler randall "truffle" flats, right? love this sexy office outfit.

October 23, 2007 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger dreamecho said...

i meant to add that the details really make the outfit...

October 23, 2007 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Thank you all for the kind comments! Yes, dreamecho, those are the Loeffler Randall flats! I love them.

October 24, 2007 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Deva said...

hi! i tagged you in my favorite blogs section on my (attepmt at a) fashion blog!

October 24, 2007 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home