11.14.2007

Delightfully Decadent

Foto Decadent has been in the back of my mind for a while. I have heard so many great things about it, but I never really gave more than a minute's glance. Thanks to Jennine of The Coveted, however, I am now absolutely smitten! It is the perfect place to find truly artistic and innovative fashion photography, something I am constantly on the lookout for.

I ventured there today and found a gorgeous editorial by Denise Grunstein. I love the Alice in Wonderland look, and the atmospheric lighting. The whole thing has a mysterious, slightly macabre undertone, with whimsical costumes and rich, saturated colors. A feast for the eyes! Go here for more.



Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Letitia - The Fashion Editor said...

gorgeous! do you want to check out my new blog the diamant noir?

November 14, 2007 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Blaze said...

What beautiful photos! They are so rich and the colors! Wow! I think I like the top one the best, (though they all are divine!). They are photos equivalent to cake! A delicious feast for my eyes!

November 15, 2007 at 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg the house of cards!!

November 16, 2007 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

Oh, this shoot is lovely.
Just peeked on foto decadent (glad you gave it a chance, it's fantastic for sudden inspiration hits!) and though there are some other lovely pictures from this collection, some of them get a little catalogue like towards the end, which is unfortunate!

I wonder these were published? And for which magazine..

November 18, 2007 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Ceci n'est pas une blogger. said...

these are gorgeous photos! i have always loved alice in wonderland so it's interesting to see how the theme is interpreted in fashion. thanks!

November 19, 2007 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger WendyB said...

Ooh...great pix.

November 21, 2007 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

wow your blog is amazing I have a new blog i was hoping oyu could check it out and give me some tips =)

November 23, 2007 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Bojana said...

I'm addicted to it. I love seeing all the editorials -eye candyyy (finally candy that doesn't make you fat. --- how silly do I sound? Hah whatever)

Nice bloggg

November 24, 2007 at 4:05 AM  
Blogger AshleyL. said...

i love these photographs! they are so bold and creative! :)

January 16, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home