12.11.2007

I Wanna Be Marie

Sorry! I seem to be saying that quite a lot lately. I have been a bad blogger because, well, I have a life. So, get over it people! I'm giving you a little treat in the form of some shots from this Carl Bengtsson editorial. Yes, it is from my new favorite site, Foto Decadent. I adore the lush, Marie Antoinette inspired look, with the slightly hazy colors and soft, floating fabrics.
Don't you just wish you could do this all day? "Excuse me darling, I can't go out right now because I have to luxuriate on my chaise lounge."
Heavens me! I am a vision in this frothy frock! Methinks I look like one of the blancmanges from Monty Python - in the best possible way (and without a tennis racket, naturally).
Le sigh.

Tres jolie, n'est-ce pas? Click for more.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i absolutely adore it! wow!

December 12, 2007 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

So painfully stunning.

December 13, 2007 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger rice paper girl said...

those pictures are so. gorgeous. i can't get over them!!

December 16, 2007 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are ever so stunning!

January 7, 2008 at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home